First they came for the unborn, but I was already born;
They attacked traditional marriage, but I was already married;
They came after my children and our right to choose their upbringing, so we took them out of the system;
They attack our food supply, so we're growing our own. We take responsibility for our health so we don't need Obamacare;
Now they are after my right to defend myself, but I'm already armed;
I've had the privilege to make these decisions because I was born free but now they want to enslave us and decree what is right for me.
I'm ready to fight, are you? or are you too busy being tolerant?
~ by SassyMomma
They attacked traditional marriage, but I was already married;
They came after my children and our right to choose their upbringing, so we took them out of the system;
They attack our food supply, so we're growing our own. We take responsibility for our health so we don't need Obamacare;
Now they are after my right to defend myself, but I'm already armed;
I've had the privilege to make these decisions because I was born free but now they want to enslave us and decree what is right for me.
I'm ready to fight, are you? or are you too busy being tolerant?
~ by SassyMomma
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.