A recovering Postmodernist feminist who teaches and equips those whom God has called her to serve, with a Biblical Worldview. She resides in Virginia with her husband of 20 years, two daughters and their fluffy puppy, Finley. She enjoys reading, glamping (it's like camping sans the dirt) and she's a self-professed coffee addict.

Meet the Duggar's

The Duggar's were at Focus on the Family in Colorado Springs this weekend (March 19th).  Two weeks prior we had Spark-o-rama in the Springs.  For the most part everytime we are in the Springs we make it a point to visit Focus on the Family.  We did and while we were there I saw signs that the Duggar's were coming for a visit.  I was able to obtain tickets.  Later I learned that FOF was not mailing tickets, you had to come in person.  What a blessing to be at the right place at the right time!!!
Here's Josh & Anna w/McKenzie.  She has pierced ears.  I asked Anna if she was part Puerto Rican because when I had my babies ears pierced people looked at me as if I had three heads!  Seriously!  She says "it's so much easier when they don't mess with their ears!"  I couldn't agree more. 

Jessa (the one in yellow) went sky diving and Ms. Anais wants to follow in her footsteps.  For now that is a big-fat NO from her parents, LOL!

The Duggar Family and us

Michelle, Jim Bob & me!!

My excitement was overwhelming!! I love this family!! They live completely DEBT-FREE!! Do you realize that financial debt is spiritual bondage?  The fact that they can do it and there's 21 of them, all I could think was that we can certainly handle it.

The average American household of four has an average of 30K in credit card debt and let's not forget the mortgage.  This family of 21 is 100% debt-free.  Their children are neatly dressed, well-groomed, well-mannered and educated.  Above all they love Jesus and it shows!  May God continue to abundantly bless this family.   Me, I am just thrilled that I was able to meet them and give Michelle Duggar a BIG hug.  God made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BlogWithIntegrity.com

Donate

Video of the Day

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *